Monday 23 May 2011

MySelf

 Asslamualaikum w.b.t
                                                                                   
My name is Nur Aizzah Binti Ismail. I am 19 years old. I was born 16 january 1992. I am from Shah Alam, Selangor. Now I studies in Selangor International Islamic University College in Bandar Sri Putra Bangi. I take course Diploma Al-Quran Dan As-Sunnah semester3. My hobies are a read the book,newspaper,magazine and another. My ambition is a lecturer.

Block of Academy Islamics


SIIUC

Mosque of Al-Azhar SIIUC


I have 5 siblings and I am the youngest sister. My father name Ismail Bin Mohd Yusof and the my mother name Tumiyati Binti Moin. My parent very take care about our religionous knowledge. I was very greatfull having a parent like them. I have two brother and two sister.

My Lovely Family


When I was childhood I entered a kindergarden at Tadika Islam Al-Hidayah. Then continued my studies in primary school level at Sekolah Rendah Islam Hira' Batu Belah Klang. Then continued my studies in Sekolah Agama Menengah Tengku Ampuan Jemaah.

In SIIUC, I have known many friends from different country and nation, because our college having a International student, many of them came from China, Singapore, Kazakhtan, Somalia and so on. I have known some of them, but I have difficult to speaking English properly. I’m so happy in hear becaused having lots of friends. I was in class Al-Quran& As-Sunnah (A), we are just as a family, having a different characteristics but united us is Islam & Ukhuwwah. I really love this class.Ukhuwwah fillah Abadan abada.



Lastly, this was a journey of my life that I want to share. I really greatfull of my life that Allah s.w.t. giving to me. Living was just as "short break" for us to continued our journey to "Akhirat". Alhamdulillah...thank you Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment